Peer Reviewed Book Chapters
- Who is the Revolutionary in Being and Nothingness? in Severally Seeking Sartre (ed. O’Donohoe, B.) (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK, November 2013)
- Play and Being in John-Paul Sartre’s Being and Nothingness in The Philosophy of Play (eds. Maclean, M; Russell, W; & Ryall, E.) (Routledge, UK, April 2013)
Peer Reviewed Conference Proceedings
- What does it mean to transform the world? Ron Aronson, Hope & Revolution (Ronald Aronson: Keeping Commitment Alive Panel) Diverse Lineages of Existentialism, St Louis, Missouri, USA (21 June 2014) Sartre Studies International Winter 2015, 21 (2)
- Building open bridges: collaborative remixing and reuse of open educational resources across organisations. Joint authored with Coughlan, T. & McAndrew, P (2013). In: 2013 ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems Proceedings, 29 April – 02 May 2013, Paris, France.
Peer Reviewed Journal Papers
- The Impact of OER on Teaching and Learning Practice Weller, M. De Los Arcos, B. Farrow, R. Pitt, B. and McAndrew, P. (2015) OpenPraxis 11/2015; 7(4):351-361.
- Mainstreaming Open Textbooks: Educator Perspectives on the Impact of OpenStax College open textbooks in The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning (IRRODL) Volume 16, No4 (2015) 133-155.
- Impact of OER use on teaching and learning: Data from OER Research Hub (2013–2014). Farrow, R., Pitt, R., de los Arcos, B., Perryman, L.-A., Weller, M. and McAndrew, P. (2015) British Journal of Educational Technology, 46: 972–976.
- Assessing OER Impact across organisations and learners: experiences from the Bridge to Success project (Pitt, R. Ebrahimi, N, McAndrew, P. & Coughlan, T.) In: Journal of Interactive Media in Education (JIME). December 2013.
- OER Evidence Report 2013-2014 (de los Arcos, B., Farrow, R., Perryman, L.-A., Pitt, R. & Weller, M.) OER Research Hub, November 2014.
- Jean-Paul Sartre: Key Concepts (Churchill, S. & Reynolds, J.) (French Studies 2015 69 (1): 108-109
- Mortal Subjects (Howells, C.) (Sartre Studies International 19:1, Spring 2013)
- The Work of Sartre (Mészáros, I.) in (Socialist Review, January 2013)
- Sartre and the Moral Limits of War and Terrorism (Ang Mei Sze, J.) (The Marx and Philosophy Review of Books, January 2012)
- Community, Myth and Recognition in Twentieth Century French Literature and Thought (Luebecker, N.) (Sartre Studies International 17:1, 2011)
- Understanding Existentialism (Reynolds, J.) (Sartre Studies International 14:1, 2008)
- Simone de Beauvoir (Appignanesi, L.) (Socialist Review 299, September 2005)
- Sartre against Stalinism (Birchall, I.) (International Socialism Journal, 102, Spring 2004)
I have acted as a reviewer for the following journals and conferences:
3rd Philosophy at Play conference (Glos. UK), OER15 (Cardiff, UK), Designing Interactive Systems 2012, British Journal of Undergraduate Philosophy, ESTRO, UK Sartre Society conferences (2011-2014), International Graduate Conferences in Philosophy (Essex, 2006, 2007 & 2008), Journal of Interactive Media in Education (JIME), Open Learning: The Journal of Open and Distance Learning, British Journal of Educational Technology (BJET) (ongoing)
This page was last updated 29 November 2015