Since participating in a workshop with Kevin Mears in June 2015 at the Open University, I’ve been experimenting with sketch noting at a variety of events and conferences. You can check out my openly licensed content on Flickr.
My sketchnotes have been used in a variety of ways, including:
- The final report cover of The Open University’s RCUK funded Public Engagement of Research Catalyst An Open Research University;
- #OER17 Media Challenge Competition Winner for best infographic #oer17comp;
- The Open University’s H819 The Critical Researcher: Educational Technology in Practice course overview;
- #ALTC Blog: #OER16 – the friendly conference;
- Catherine Cronin’s blog post #OER16: a critical turn;
- Melissa Highton’s blog post Light Reflections on OER16;
- Lucy Crompton-Reid’s Twitter header photo;
- Welcome to the second day of #OER17 blog post.
This page was last updated on 7 July 2017.